Well, let’s just say that 2020 has started off as one of the worst years of some of our lives. Most of us planned to start the 2020 year off with a bang. Little did we know, that bang would be the complete opposite of what must of us were expecting. Think about it, 2020 marked the turning point were most people gathered up the confidence to start something new and exciting.
Most of us wanted to enjoy working on getting that perfect beach body and others were just wanting a fresh start. Only a few months in and now we have the coronavirus pandemic. Most of the world was not ready for such a deadly disease that most doctors and scientist knew we could not yet handle. With there being no cure for the deadly coronavirus we have a list of things that are sure to keep you in compliance with the new way of the world.
Here are 6 great tips to stay safe and clean:
1. Make sure you wash your hands for at least three minutes for a deep clean, not forgetting your thumbs and between your fingers.
2. Stay home if you can and avoid travel if at all cost. Avoid social gatherings of more than 10 people.
3. Were a protective mask and gloves if you need to go to the stores for food and water (If you need to only) and then send only one person if at all possible.
4. Disinfect countertops surfaces, lysol the floor, the groceries boxes, rinse off all fruit, wash your clothes immediately, so pretty much disinfect everything.
5. Keep your hands away from your face and mouth and try to wash your hands every 30 minutes. If you need to cough, please please please make sure you cover your mouth and then wash your hands.
6. Finally and most importantly, Pray for everyone around the world.
In life there will be ups and downs that will seem like forever, but you are different. You are smart enough to know that the world can not carry your heart or your steal your joy, because you know you have the ability to control that. So take this time to relax and travel the road that’s meant for you and let God control the happy outcome. Remember, you’re blessed and you’re still alive.
Here are 6 things to do that will make you still feel alive:
1. Spend this time working on ideas to get your business off the ground and running.
2. Go for a walk within the social distancing guidelines for some fresh air.
3. Facetime your friends and family all together and play a Pictionary game over the phone in teams and see which team wins.
4. Learn how to bake some of your favorite recipes and desserts.
5. Plant some of your favorite flowers and learn how to garden.
6. Have an online movie night with some of your friends or your family members. Still enjoy life and have fun.
Well, we hope that these few tips will help keep you and your loved one’s safe. Stay safe and God bless.